*Team Member - Grocery & Unpackaged - Westbourne Grove, London*
*What, where, how long and how much! (Plus other bits)*
*What *- Team Member, Grocery & Unpackaged
*Where* - Westbourne Grove, Notting Hill
*37.5 hours per week*
*Team Member Benefits (after completion of probation period)*
Access to our lifestyle portal which has high street discounts, cinema and gym discounts, specifically tailored well-being support and various free training courses.
*Employee Payroll Benefits* (opened yearly for staff to choose)
* Corporate discounted health and insurance products (PMI, Health Cash Plan, Travel Insurance, Life Assurance, health screening)
* Kids passes getting you discounts to 5000+ family locations
* Dine club membership giving you discounts at thousands of restaurants
* 25% Store discount (from day 1)
* Company Pension
* 28 days holiday (including public holidays)
* 1 extra day holiday for over 3 years' service
* 2 extra days holiday for over 5 years' service
* CTW scheme (after 12 month service)
*A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US (and what we do....)*
Planet Organic was established in 1995 and we currently have 7 stores in London with over 300 employees. We are a health food specialist; selling only the freshest, healthiest and most delicious organic or natural food that customers can find, as well as the finest organic skincare, books, juices and take away food.
Each item in every store has been handpicked and carefully chosen. We think long and hard about what's in our products, how they've been grown and how far they have to travel, so that our customers don't have to. It's not just about hard work:
*WE LOVE WHAT WE DO!!!*
*A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU*
We want people who have a warm, friendly and outgoing personality in order to welcome and engage with our customers. Customer service is extremely important to Planet Organic and you should display a positive attitude towards working in a customer service environment
We are looking for excellent players to join our team. By this we mean people who smile, acknowledge every customer, have high standards, are flexible, punctual, reliable and hard working. It is important that you want to make a career at Planet Organic and that you are able to tell our customer what are the benefits of our products!
*WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO BE DOING*
You will be spending most of your time on the shop floor so you can expect to be doing the following on a regular basis!
* Assisting customers with their queries
* Processing customer and staff transactions through the tills
* Restocking shelves/Products as required
* Unpacking and sorting deliveries
* Advising customers on our products and sharing your excellent product knowledge (We will train you!)
* Understanding food hygiene principles and apply them to daily tasks
You will also be responsible for the "Unpackaged" area of the store where people can come and bring their own containers and fill up on staples and other foods.