*Junior Graphic Designer*
Swingers takes crazy golf, street food and amazing cocktails and combines them all into one incredible social experience. All our venues have a variety of nine-hole crazy golf courses, beautiful private hire spaces, delicious street food, world-class cocktails and unparalleled hospitality.
Here in the UK, we have two venues in the heart of London, one in the City and one in the West End. We have also taken Swingers to the US, with a venue in Washington D.C and a second venue opening in New York City this summer!
Swingers is a young, dynamic business that is growing rapidly, with plans to open additional venues in the USA over the next few years. As a result, this role offers the right person huge opportunities and career progression.
We're looking for a self-starter who can work closely with our Senior Graphic Designer and marketing teams to deliver a wide variety of design projects. We're looking for someone creative, with relevant design experience, who can work independently and as part of a wider team. The successful candidate will assist on a wide variety of design projects across the business, delivered within the framework of the Swingers brand identity. This is a highly varied role and we're looking for an individual with experience in working on a variety of projects and with strong communication skills.
*What you'll be doing:*
* Working with the Senior Designer to assist with design concepts for: collateral, ad campaigns and initiatives for all platforms including our website, social media, online ads, bespoke presentations, and templates.
* Work within the brand guidelines to create visual elements, illustrations and social media content which effectively communicates our key messages.
* Producing and art working files so they're ready for production for print and online projects.
* Working alongside the Senior Designer and marketing team to create social media content.
* Creating videos, animations and motion graphics for content and website.
* Manage workload and ensure timely delivery of all projects, meeting all sign-off points and flagging any potential risks or delays.
*What You'll bring:*
* Previous experience working with a visual identity and brand guidelines.
* The ability to roll out and artwork collateral across print and online projects.
* A strong understanding of modern digital techniques, including web, social and template design.
* Strong working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD
* Experience with Adobe After effects and premier for video editing and animation graphics
* Excellent written, spelling and verbal communication skills
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Good working knowledge of designing for social platforms with high engagement (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
* Excellent layout skills across printed collateral, interactive PDFs, web/digital interfaces and PowerPoint documents
* You have a proven ability to work to deadlines and manage multiple projects.
* Outstanding attention to detail and a keen eye for razor sharp design
* You have a genuine passion for design, creativity and creating phenomenal experiences.
*If this sounds good, then we can't wait to hear from you! Please click "Apply" NOW*