This job has expired

Cisco Network Engineer

Employer
CPS Group Limited
Location
UK
Salary
Competitive
Closing date
23 May 2022

View more

Sector
Technology & New Media
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time
You need to sign in or create an account to save a job.
My client is looking for an experienced Cisco Network Engineer to start as soon as possible. The role falls inside IR35, and is primarily remote with some travel to site required as project dictates.

The ideal candidate will demonstrate extensive Cisco networking experience to a degree of CCNA or CCNP level. There is no need for Cisco ISE experience.

The candidate will also demonstrate key technical requirement as follows:

- Azure SDWAN technologies
- Azure networking - VNET, NSG, Hub and Spoke, Express Route, VPN, UDR, Virtual WAN, Firewalls and highly available virtual appliances
- Strong hands-on experience with Cisco ASA, Fortinet, Azure networking (These are the Core Skills that is required to do 70% of the role. The other 30% will be involved with pre-sales activities such as statement of work creation and effort estimations)
- Excellent networking skills to CCNA or CCNP level
- Experience with the public cloud, Cisco ASA, Fortinet and Azure Networking/Azure Virtual Lan

By applying to this advert you are giving CPS Group (UK) Ltd authority to hold and process your data for this specific role and any other roles we may deem suitable to you over time. We will not pass your data to any third party without your verbal or written permission to do so. All incoming and outgoing calls are recorded for training and compliance purposes. CPS Group (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Our new privacy policy can be found here https://(url removed)/company-policies
You need to sign in or create an account to save a job.

Get job alerts

Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.

Create alert