As a Keyholder at Levi's you will have the opportunity to work in an environment where change and ideas are celebrated. You will be the fundamental link between our products and customers, whilst supporting and assisting our Stylists. Key parts of the role:
Our ideal candidate:
- Deliver the highest level of customer service through team work and living our brand values
- Support Store Management team with daily tasks and store duties.
- Motivating, supporting and encouraging the sales team to deliver exceptional customer service and hit personal targets
- Offering guidance and direction to the sales team to assist with their development and ensure KPIs are being met
- Ensuring strong visual standards across the store
- Assist with deliveries and organization of stock room
- Responsible for opening and closing the store when senior managers are absent
Sharing our values, what we stand for and being passionate about the brand is very important to us. We are looking for someone with experience in working to and driving KPIs and sales targets within retail as well as strong customer service skills. Being a team player and supporting the management team where needed is essential, but also experience in managing a team on the shop floor. As part of LS&Co. you will be entitled to some incredible benefits, competitive rate of pay and the opportunity to work for an iconic brand.
As well as working for a much loved brand in a great working environment, you will also have the opportunity to develop on the skills needed for your future career at Levi's. So if you're a lover of all things denim and think this role is for you please submit your application today! LOCATION
Fosse Park, Leicester, United Kingdom FULL TIME/PART TIME
Part time Current LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account. This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.