Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing's team are working with an highly reputable employer who are an expert in their field. They are renowned for their excellence in complex drilling tools.
Due to a surge in demand of some of their key products, we are looking to add to their team, apprentice trained, skilled machinists to operate CNC machinery. Particularly Milling.
The role & experience required:
- Time served with experience in the use of Heidenhain control 3 Axis with Rotary (experience with 5 Axis an advantage)
- Experience with medium to large components, spiral milling, port details and thread milling
- Be able to read and understand engineering drawings and write machining programs
- Must be prepared to be flexible around operating different machines within the department
- Must be a team player and open minded to new ideas
- Must be open to extra hours as required and possible shift work
- Must be dependable and reliable
Working days, may go to afternoons
Excellent benefits include:
- Holidays - 25 + Bank holidays = 33 days per annum. 3 to be used for Xmas shutdown
- Pension - 4.5% from company, Employee contribution via Salary Sacrifice
- Westfield Cash Plan
- Death in Service
- Profit Share Bonus
- Employee Assistance Program
- Cycle to Work scheme
This is a great company offering a clean and professional working environment with state of the art CNC machinery, as well as some manual machines.
If you feel you are suitable for the is role and are looking for your next opportunity, then please apply for further information