Marketing Technology Specialist You are
marketing savvy, technically engaged and eager to build a career across digital and marketing. You are
probably a marketing generalist from the worlds of SEO, digital marketing or agency but you will want to grow and develop into the MarTech world. You want
somewhere where you can deliver from day-one and be given the resources, training and support you need to grow and develop even further.We are
a FTSE 100 company, based next door to one of our partners - Google. We deliver largely through e-commerce. We have over seven thousand colleagues around the world and generate over £1billion a year. We want
someone like you who is keen to develop their career in the MarTech space and with one of the best FTSE 100 companies.The Role
You will use your data, marketing and technology skills to supercharge our advertising and digital experiences. You will use and grow your skills by working with some of the biggest names and technology in the MarTech space such Adobe, Google and Facebook.
You will help bring in new technology that makes us even better. Key Responsibilities:
- Review existing Martech and Adtech integrations and technologies.
- Work with Marketing teams to develop the technology support roadmap for the digital channels.
- Support wider teams in data infrastructure that'll enable the capabilities required to deliver marketing goals.
- Responsibility for the management and development of the Martech and Adtech stacks, specifically the Google Marketing Platform and Adobe Experience Cloud and other third-party technologies that we work with.
- Primary contact for the Performance Marketing team for technical troubleshooting across all channels utilising Adtech.
We are Electrocomponents
- Build strong internal and external relationships with colleagues, tech vendors and suppliers direct.
Your personality will demonstrate: Customer Focus:
- We are a FTSE100 company and make over £1.6bn per year. We are in the top 10 fastest growing companies on the FTSE.
- Our digital platforms generate £multimillion per day, create over 20 million Digital Advertising impressions per day and serve 32 core markets globally
customer focussed at all times, because our customers are at the heart of everything we do. Enthusiasm:
full of energy with a can-do attitude. Proactivity:
eager to work autonomously, take initiative, embrace challenge, proactively seeking new opportunities and innovation. Curiosity:
passionate about all things digital, you will have the passion to stay up-to date with the new technologies, trends & channel developments. Drive for results:
goal oriented, always want to deliver best in class, happily take new challenges and constantly seek new solution to reach business and personal objectives. Playing well with others:
work together towards our global vision. A team player who can gain trust and find common ground to solve problems. If you're overly keen to share your knowledge and experience with your peers you will fit in well here. What you will need to be successful in this role:
- Hands on digital advertising and/or marketing experience
- Familiarity with Adtech and Martech solutions
- An analytical and/or creative thinker with a curious thirst for knowledge
- Confidence in identifying problems and providing solutions.
- Strong organisation and time management skills, detail oriented and able to work independently.
- The ability to streamline systems, document processes and communicate best practices to the wider team.
Good to have (or if not, you will learn in this role):
- You're a self-starter who is eager to become a pivotal member of an organisation undergoing digital transformation with ambitious growth plans.
- Experience with the Google Marketing platform (SA360, CM360, DV360)
- Adobe Experience Cloud (Adobe Analytics, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Target, Adobe Campaign)
The good stuff
- Experience with product feed management tools
- Working knowledge of Martech ecosystems and challenges
A global organization of optimists and specialists with big ambitions for the future. You can take control of your future here at RS. We offer all the benefits you'd expect to receive in a dynamic global business:
- Up to 10% Bonus
- 24 days holiday (with the option to purchase a further week)
- EAP Programme
- Virtual GP access
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.
- Discounted stock options
- Extremely generous contributory Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Life assurance
- Working flexibly - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive. This role is classified as a hybrid role, which means we are happy for you to work remotely but meet the team and other stakeholders for future meetings or workshops 25% of the time.