Uniting what's next in traffic
As a global leader for intelligent traffic solutions, we connect the dots of a new mobility revolution.
With digitalization and the use of disruptive technologies we enable cities, highway authorities, and (mobility) operators to create a new world of mobility with vehicles that are shared and connected, autonomous tunnel automation, smart tolling and adaptive traffic systems for simulation and prediction. All that allows for a totally new level of traffic management that is truly proactive.
This will transform our cities into places where people can live, work and move more freely with better quality of life, less accidents and with cleaner air. With our expertise and our solutions, we contribute to solving our climate crisis.
Urban mobility must and will change. And we will lead the way!Your new role
In your new role you will join the finance team of the newly established Yunex Traffic treasury organization in our HQ in Munich or in Poole (UK). In this role you will be responsible for a broad variety of operational Treasury task in Cash & Liquidity Management. Furthermore, you will also support projects in Treasury operations focusing on the implementation of a stand-alone solution for our global Treasury organization.
Cash and Liquidity Management:
- You will set up a global bank account and payment structure in regulated and not regulated counties.
- You will manage bank accounts and global cash and liquidity of the Yunex Group to ensure an effective cash management.
- You will execute, monitor and further develop cash flow forecasting and liquidity planning as well as management of daily cash operations (e.g. cash disposition).
- You will manage In-house bank activities such as implementation of internal legal agreements and workflows, cash pooling, intercompany clearing, centralized payment processing via payment factory.
- You will drive the maintenance of the control over funds processes and accounting for intercompany accounts.
- You will monitor and ensure compliance with the global foreign exchange derivative regulations, including Dodd-Frank and EMIR.
- You support the liquidity planning process of YU entities.
- You will prepare cash and liquidity management reports and/or presentations for leadership team in cooperation with cross-functional teams.
- You will be engaged in numerous projects, including selection and implementation of IT tools, the development of guidelines and an effective reporting setup.
- You will propose and drive tactical and strategic improvements on Treasury operations as well as leading special projects, which will encompass Treasury best practices and/or technology solutions across the entire organization.
- You will act as the interface between Treasury, the operating business and the IT department to maintain the availability and smooth operation of the Treasury Management System and ancillary IT applications.
- Management of valuations for derivative transactions and ratings for financial counterparties.
Depending on your background and experience, you will have the opportunity learn from and support other Treasury functions including F/X as well as guaranty management, pensions and insurance management.Your qualifications
Getting in touch with us
- You have a Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, accounting, or in a related field, ideally supplemented by additional finance-related qualifications (e.g. CFA).
- In addition, you bring several years of proven work experience in Treasury Operations in an international company, ideally with a focus on Treasury IT.
- You have a deep understanding of how IT infrastructure and IT solutions support the the daily treasury operations and are able to communicate between the stakeholders in the different functions.
- You are a strong team player with a service-orientated mindset who can adopt quickly to different situations & persons.
- Your strong organizational skills enable you to always keep the bigger picture in mind and to deliver expected results in an accurate and efficient way.
- You have excellent verbal and written skills in English. German skills are a Plus.
- A high-degree of self-initiative with the ability to learn and undertake new challenges wrap up your profile.
if you would like to find out more about Yunex Traffic before applying.
The contact person handling this job ad is Timm Lotz.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities. Organization:
Yunex GmbHExperience Level:
Experienced ProfessionalJob Type:
If you are a woman and cannot find jobs within engineering at Siemens that match your location or skill set why not join our talent community. While you're at it, why not set up job alerts to be notified of these fantastic opportunities when they become available!