The job on offer
The Europe SAP CoE is the presales and portfolio leading team across Europe. Made up of a global network of SAP presales leads, architects & specialists who are driving the rapid expansion of our SAP business in the renewable enterprise domain (S/4HANA, BTP and Saas/Paas Apps, Intelligent Industries, Cloud).
We spend every day focused on developing opportunities directly with clients, or indirectly through our industry focused Market Unit Account Directors, partners such as SAP, and of course our extensive SAP and other technology/consulting/outsourcing/industry practitioners.
End-to-end Digital transformation, driven by major trends like Servitization or Customer Experience is our main area of focus for SAP technologies and SAP CX is a key component of these transformations.
Opportunity development is across the range of SAP CX, on both a proactive and reactive basis. You will be working with new and existing clients across Europe in a deal shaping, presales or CX senior architect/consultant role.
As SAP CX lead in the Europe SAP CoE you will be at the heart of our continued expansion of the SAP CX business. You will drive our SAP CX teams across Europe and will be in charge of growing our capabilities through upskilling, hiring or partnerships.
You can be based anywhere in Europe and this includes a combination of work from home and physical presence at our customer sites or events.
As SAP CX Lead for Europe, you'll bring your cross-sector SAP CX capabilities - mainly Sales, Marketing & Service and you'll be able to demonstrate how you have architected SAP CX and other solutions, converting business needs into SAP solutions that drive positive business outcomes from Customer Experience driven transformations.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Develop our SAP CX business across Europe, in close collaboration with the other Industry or CXO offers
- Analyse, shape, solution and estimate responses for SAP CX opportunities. You will be able to assess and synthesise complex customer requests in that domain
- Define, develop and promote SAP CX focused propositions and go to market approaches
- Delivering compelling and confident presentations across client pursuits and external/internal events, building eminence
- Developing trusted relationships across client stakeholder groups and key partners such as SAP
- You'll have a passion to work with our clients, advising them on how to get the most out of their SAP CX technologies
- Have a depth of consulting and functional experience across SAP CX components and additionally one or more other third party CX solutions
- Evidence of a presales experience with the demonstrable ability to shape and structure RFx responses
- Effective communicator with strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience in presenting to senior client stakeholders up to and including CxO-level
- Knowledge of the strategic direction of SAP CX and related products and how to architect those into leading customer experience solutions
- Additionally, be able to demonstrate either by experience or willingness to learn:
- Strong connections with the broader SAP ecosystem e.g. SAP and other relevant partner organisations.
- Trends in Customer Experience and related business models in different Industries - typically Servitization.
Why Capgemini is unique
Employee wellbeing is vitally important to us as an organisation. We see a healthy and happy workforce a critical component for us to achieve our organisational ambitions. To help support wellbeing we have trained 'Mental Health Champions' across each of our business areas. We have also invested in wellbeing apps such as Thrive and Peppy.
We work with a range of clients all with a unique set of business, technological and societal ambitions. Working for Capgemini you get to be at the forefront of designing future experiences, which truly impact our clients and wider society for the better.
Get the future you want
Growing clients' businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask. But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible. It's why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world's leading businesses. And it's how you'll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future. By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you'll build the skills you want. And you'll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs. So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion. This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.