Asa developer, you can expect to have exposure to a variety of different projects and technical challenges during your time with NTT DATA UK, which means that you will have lots of opportunities to learn and grow as a technical professional.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Full Stack Developer to pursue a leadership role, leading the way in .net with Angular development on several exciting upcoming projects, utilizing a wide array of modern technologies.
Those who wish to benefit from long-term career opportunities, within a prosperous Technology Consultancy environment, please get in touch.
- Strong on both front-end and back-end (.NET and preferably Angular skills, but we are open to exploring React profiles that are keen on working with Angular)
- Good T-SQL / Microsoft SQL Server skills
- You are a team player, keen on helping junior members of the team to deliver functionality, helping them to grow as professionals.
- You are keen on learning new technologies and comfortable walking out of your comfort zone.
- Great communication skills.
Our employees' safety is a priority, so currently you will be working from the comfort of your own home most of the time. In the future, we can spend time in some more time in our offices, in Oxford Circus, Bank or Epworth House. As a result, you will be able to enjoy London's vibrant dynamics!
.... And another thing, you will be joining a close-knit team that is supportive and approachable. This means that as a new joiner, you will always have someone available to offer help and guidance.How to apply:
We appreciate that you may not have an up-to-date CV, so please just send what you have and let's organize a chat! This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.