The role will form part of the wider Digital & Process Excellence practice within PWC Operate As a Process Excellence consultant responsibilities will include;
Skills and experience we look for:
- Working with clients to identify opportunities for process efficiencies including automation and digital enhancements
- Utilising lean principles for problem solving and solution identification for operational processes
- Facilitating coaching sessions for team leaders to enhance ways of working & productivity enhancement using Perform+
- Huddle boards for productivity management & capacity planning
- Coaching skills supporting with the introduction of daily team huddles
Not the role for you?
- Previous experience of problem solving through process evaluation
- Experience of leading projects to deliver efficiencies through reduction of non value add activity, identifying opportunities for simplification and automation
- Workshop facilitation
- Stakeholder management skills of internal & external clients
- Creation of presentations & effective reporting using Google docs & Powerpoint
- Past experience of coaching team leaders to introduce new ways of working
- Experience of machine learning technology and translation into process efficiency opportunities
- Lean 6 sigma Green belt
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work (ie temporary or day rate contracting)?The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here: www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/applyThe Deal
We want all of our people to feel empowered to be the best that they can be, which is why we have 'The Deal'.
Find out more about our firmwide Employee Value Proposition: https://www.pwc.co.uk/careers/about-us/the-new-deal.htmlDiversity
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.