A career in Client Implementation and Execution, within Client Service Support services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients transform their customer service and engagements from cost centres into revenue generating businesses across all PwC lines of service. In joining, you'll help clients develop and implement a customer service and engagement strategy that is aligned with their customer experience strategy, enhancing customer engagement while lowering costs, and optimising operations to ensure they are getting the most value possible.About the role
The Experienced RPA Developer will be responsible for :
Essential skills and experience
- Collaborating with Business Analysts, Project Managers, RPA Developers and Clients to evaluate processes and make recommendations with regard to their potential and suitability for automation
- Assessment and scoping of RPA projects and creation of relevant technical documentation.
- Solutionizing and generating user stories to determine development time estimates and development effort.
- Liaising with clients directly around RPA projects and acts as a point of technical contact through the project life cycle, build, test and live implementation.
- Design and develop RPA solutions in line with best practices and standards and assist in ongoing improvements to promote best practice within the team.
- Technical deployment and installation of UiPath software suite for external clients.
- Handover and deployment of RPA solutions to clients, internal teams and services.
- Apply the practices and principles of Agile and Continuous Improvement to maximise business value and customer experience
- Lead the investigation and detailed analysis of RPA incidents and process exceptions including a strategic approach to root cause analysis (primarily during Hypercare period)
- Identifying opportunities for development of reusable components / custom libraries to enable rapid development and support standardisation.
- Being aware of the risk and security factors that need to be considered when designing and developing solutions.
- Collaborating with other developers to innovate within the automation space.
- Technical leadership and mentoring, providing technical guidance, support and assistance to more junior members of the team.
- Either or both:
- UiPath RPA Developer Advanced Certification
- Microsoft certified: Power Platform Developer Associate
- Experience in using the RE:Framework (UiPath) across RPA solutions, attended, unattended, hybrid automations.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering and deploying automation projects from ideation to production including technical documentation and project scoping.
- Demonstrable portfolio of RPA solutions in a commercial environment across multiple systems.
- Experience with deployment and installation of UiPath software front and back end infrastructure & software.
- Client facing interactions and third party stakeholder management experience.
- Experience of coaching, managing and development of junior team members.
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrable record of presenting technical details to a non-technical audience
- Exposure and experience with Microsoft Powerplatform and automation through Power Automate.
We're looking for someone who:
Not the role for you?
- Has an understanding of Agile methodologies
- Has an understanding of Azure devops
- Has a keen interest in technology innovation
- Has interest in driving best practice and innovation in the RPA space.
- Exposure to digital transformation
- Has experience of utilising REST APIs
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work (ie temporary or day rate contracting)?The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.The Deal
We want all of our people to feel empowered to be the best that they can be, which is why we have 'The Deal'.
Find out more about our firmwide Employee Value Proposition: https://www.pwc.co.uk/careers/about-us/the-new-deal.htmlDiversity
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.