Our client, a volume Motor Trade main dealer group in the South Croydon area is looking to recruit a Vehicle Technician to join their busy workshop team. The basic on offer is £30k, OTE £36k.* Are you a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician looking for a new opportunity?* Can you demonstrate a stable career history within a main automotive dealership?* Have you got excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise?* Do you hold a Full UK driving licence?
If yes, please apply today!Duties and Responsibilities:
You must have:
- Repairing and servicing of motor vehicles as instructed.
- Being able to work to a time schedule whilst ensuring the highest standards of workmanship.
- Complete write-up of work required and work carried out on the job card.
- To be competent and confident in diagnosing faults with all makes/models.
- Ensuring your work space is clean and safe.
- Be prepared to attend internal and external training as and when required.
- Maintain a professional manner and behaviour.
- Be comfortable working under pressure and to tight timescales.
- Have the ability to work as part of a team.
Qualifications / Experience required:
- A strong knowledge of mechanical repairs and diagnostics.
- Organisational ability.
- A high-level of knowledge using diagnostic systems and equipment.
- A good approach to customer service
- Level 3 NVQ in Motor Vehicle Mechanics.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a workshop environment.
- MOT Licence (Class IV) would be an advantage.
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
Saturdays on a rota 8.30am - 12.30pmFor further details on this role and other jobs in the motor trade please submit your CV to Stacey Hunt of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.