Job Title: Case Manager Position: Permanent, Mon-FriLocation: London - Flexibility to work from home 1-2 days per week Salary up to £35k + Bonus + Excellent career progression
Our client is a boutique non-regulated bridging lender based in Central London, who provide secured lending in the real estate market. They have 3 solid private funding lines that continued to fund, and allowed our client to lend all throughout COVID. Due to additional funding they are looking to launch Development Finance later in this year and therefore have ambitious plans to continue growing and supporting their clients.
Due to this success, they are looking to expand the team and hire an experienced and motivated Case Manager. Working closely with the origination and credit team you will provide support to ensure case progression to completion. You will be liaising with Solicitors, Valuers and Brokers to ensure each stage is being managed in line with the time frame.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company with great opportunity to progress into a leadership role and manage a team of case managers in the future.
This opportunity would suit an ambitious and motivated individual who is looking to join a company with a clear career path of progression for their future.About you:
- Experienced within a support role in Bridging Finance
- Good knowledge of Bridging finance transactions within the property finance sector.
- Organised and hard-working.
- Good work ethic and self-disciplined.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload effectively and work to deadlines.
- Analytically minded with high attention to detail.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic individual who can work well in a team.
- Great customer service skills.
- Able to form and maintain working relationships with intermediaries and professionals e.g., solicitors and valuers.
- Capable of working independently and within a team.
- Commitment to professional development.
- Liaise with borrowers, solicitors, valuers, brokers, and BDM's to effectively manage the lending process.
- Review application forms, loan documentation, credit reports, valuation reports, bank statements and land registry reports.
- Preparing indicative terms and loan offer letters
- Onboarding new investors and preparing investment memorandums for investors.
- Preparing client statements for investors and borrowers.
- Creating and maintaining reports in Excel.
- Ensuring documents assessed in line with internal policies and procedures as well as regulatory guidelines.
- Migrating loan data from Excel into a loan management system.
- Updating contacts in the CRM database.
- Managing & training future junior hires.
- Monitoring websites for industry news and statistics.
- Attending team meetings and providing loan updates to managers.
- Carrying out ad hoc duties and providing assistance as and when required.
- Assist in the preparation and gathering of loan related documentation.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in a similar role at a bridging lender.
- Experienced in managing cases to completion.
- Strong customer service skills with experience in forming and maintaining relationships with intermediaries and professionals.
- Previous experience of transacting development finance will be advantageous.
- Experience in managing case load and processing applications quickly and effectively.
- Commercially aware with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Independent, organised, and able to work on your own initiative, with a flexible approach to work.
- Proactive in your approach to the role and keen and confident in managing the process.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Intermediate/advanced level of Microsoft office applications: Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Salary up to £35k dependant on experience.
- Performance Based Discretionary Bonus
- Hybrid working
- 25 days Holiday + 8 bank holidays