FabricatorDays Salary: up to £35,000Rochester, Kent
We are currently recruiting for a Food manufacturing company in the Rochester, Kent area who are looking for a Fabricator. My client has a brand-new site and are looking for a fabricator to join their team. From the moment you step onto site it is evident that the company oozes engineering excellence. You will get the opportunity to work within a highly skilled engineering team that set high standards and are willing to support new engineers. The business is in the process of expanding its manufacturing site and potentially acquiring a new site in the north of England.Skills acquired to be a Fabricator
The Fabricator will benefit from:
- The successful candidate will need to have fabrication experience
- The successful candidate will need to be from a industrial, manufacturing, or Armed forces b/g
- The successful candidate will need to have a mechanical bias
- The fabricator will benefit from working in a company that can offer in house machinery training and the chance to be put on additional qualification courses.
- The right candidate will benefit from receiving private healthcare.
- The fabricator will get a chance to work in a brand-new site.
- The fabricator will get the chance to work for a company that is expanding.
- The right candidate will be entitled to 25 days paid holiday + BH
Overtime, Company, Good engineering team.Commutable: Rochester, Croydon, Maidstone, Sevenoaks
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Nathan Lock
at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.