Payroll Administratorup to £29k per annum DOEPermanentStanstedFREE PARKING / 25 DAYS HOLIDAY / CASHPLANJob Purpose:
To complete payroll processes from beginning to end in Sage payroll. To complete HMRC reporting requirements and to be compliant in UK HMRC legal requirements.Key Responsibilities:
- To complete all payroll processes.
- To complete annual pay increases.
- To complete annual pension assessments.
- To complete P11d and PSA assessments.
- To validate, reconcile and approve employees expenses and purchasing card statements.
- Ad hoc duties to support the AR & AP functions.
Minimum GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English (essential).Competencies:
- Use of Sage payroll system
- Strong analytical, administrative and organisation skills and excellent attention to detail
- Innovative and enthusiastic
- Ability to work under pressure and to own initiative
- Strong communicator
- Creative and outgoing
- Excellent telephone manner