Software Engineer - C/C++ , Wireless, 4G/5G, UK based Sponsorship available
A globally recognised vRAN provider who is entering a phase of scaling up their UK operations is looking for a number of Software Engineers to be the spearhead in developing groundbreaking innovative vRAN solutions.
They have a Software-Centric Network with an adaptable open architecture, giving their clients an innovative system and choice! You will be working for a world class Development and Engineering team.
The Software Engineer will be working with cutting edge hardware and software technologies, providing mobile network operators with the ability to expand their 4G / 5G networks quickly and efficiently.
Responsibilities for the Software Engineer role will include:
- Implementing MAC/RLC/PDCP protocols
- Assure optimal resource distribution
- Power Control
- Link Adaptation
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Understanding of LTE L2 protocol stack (PDCP, RLC, MAC and LTE access technology)
- Background or education in Software Engineering / Development
- Competent with C++ / C
- Passionate or interest in working within a Wireless domain within Telecommunications
- Be driven and passionate about problem solving with an innovative mindset
- Excellent communication with the ability to engage across at levels of a business
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Engineering , Electronic Engineering would be highly advantageous
Please apply now with your latest CV to be considered for the Software Engineer, 4G/5G, Layer 2 role