Our client is a market-leading firm within their industry that are undergoing a period of transformation and subsequently hiring an ambitious Customer Assurance Manager. You will deliver the annual Customer Assurance Plan focussed on identifying poor customer outcomes and areas of improvement within process.
- Develop the Customer Assurance Plan and ensure it remains relevant and promotes efficiency optimisation.
- Recommend remedial actions to mitigate conduct risk and provide assurance to executive members on customer outcomes.
- Oversee the implementation of appropriate remedial measures to agreed timescales
- Production of regular management information in relation to customer outcomes.
- Produce relevant, accurate and timely reporting and management information to executive, governance, and risk committees as needed.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Comprehensive understanding of FCA and ICO regulatory requirements and regulatory culture.
- A strong and demonstrated ability to deliver monitoring activity and a thorough understanding of relevant regulatory requirements.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely on complex regulatory compliance issues and resolve conflict through tact and skill.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.