Note on Browsers
If you have any issue with navigating the Career Centre please insure you have the latest version of your browser.
And if you are using an Apple device, please use the Safari browser. Serving our customers, communities, and planet a little better every day Resilience Policy, Framework and Reporting Analyst, Permanent Edinburgh, Glasgow, Newcastle, Flexible/blended working available Excellent Salary & Benefits Our purpose
At Tesco our purpose is to help our customers, communities, and the planet a little better every day. And at Tesco Bank we aim to give our customerssmarter money helps, for everyday life, building on the foundations that have made Tesco a truly great British brand - and a success worldwide. Bringing that success to the financial services industry means attracting the finest talent to our senior and specialist roles, creating a backbone of excellence for our business - and offering professionals like you the chance to make a wide-ranging and long-lasting impact in a business that's breathing new life into the industry. Opportunity
We are currently recruitingaResilience Policy Framework and Reporting Analyst
to join our first line Risk Team. You'll be delivering policy, framework, and reporting activities across the first line of defence, working with, and influencing all areas of Tesco Bank and its outsourced partners. The Role
What you'll bring:
- Delivering a resilience risk and control framework that: protects our Key Customer Outcomes (KCOs) against agreed tolerance levels; identifies gaps; escalates material issues; provides board-level assurance; and enables a structured management approach in line with SM&CR accountabilities for any material gaps.
- Ensuring Tesco Bank is not exposed to undue risks by using risk management systems to achieve specific goals within a designated area of the business.
- Supporting the development, maintenance, assurance, and evaluation of Operational Resilience across Tesco Bank including Policy & Framework Management.
- Identifying instances of non-compliance with Tesco Bank policies and procedures and/or relevant regulatory codes and codes of conduct, reporting these and escalating issues, as appropriate.
- Identifying shortcomings in existing processes, systems, and procedures, and using established change management programs to address them.
- Preparing the monthly Resilience KRIs and Control Assertions and supporting the annual review of resilience with reporting MI.
- Supporting the day-to-day management of Resilience Risks.
Diversity and Inclusion
- Risk Management: Identifying, assessing, prioritising, and managing risks and providing technical guidance when required
- Knowledge of relevant Resilience regulations from the PRA and FCA
- Strong MI and Reporting and analytical capability
- Ability to manage your own tasks to deadlines, self-starter and show initiative
- Good general understanding of risk.
We are proud to have an inclusive culture at Tesco Bank where everyone truly feels able to be themselves. At Tesco Bank, we not only celebrate diversity, but recognise the value and opportunity it brings to enable us to help our shoppers manage their money a little better every day. We're committed to creating a workplace where differences are valued, and make sure that all colleagues are given the same opportunities and reasonable adjustments made.
We also know the importance of balancing work with life's other commitments. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need, and we'll explore what's possible.