Reed Leadership Finance have been retained by a Private Equity backed Business Services
firm based in the UK.
Our client have a strong reputation within their sector, and have a roster of blue-chip clients. Joining as their first Chief Financial Officer/Finance Director
you shall become a key member of their senior management team.
You will help to drive the next phase of the companies journey, and take a pivotal role in ensuring robust systems and processes are in place to help deliver that growth.
Having worked within a similar fast-paced private equity backed firm historically your responsibilities shall include:
The ideal candidate for this role shall be:
- Management of a finance team, ensuring that processes and procedures are followed and including accurate preparation of monthly management accounts and ensuring statutory obligations are met
- Managing operations across UK, Middle East and Asia
- Ownership of relationship management with external stakeholders, including banks, investors and other stakeholders
- Ownership of reporting to Private Equity backers, and supporting CEO with any additional fundraising requirements
- Mergers & Acquisitions - although our client are anticipating organic growth, they will also be looking at M&A activity, you shall be responsible for leading any valuations and due diligence on potential investments
- Building a first class finance function, to cope with significant growth planned over the next 3-4 years
- An ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified CFO/Finance Director
- Must have worked within a PE/VC backed business historically
- Strong experience of working within a scaling business, that has grown from £10m to £30m over a 4 year period
- Strong technical accounting background and M&A exposure
- Ideally will have worked within a Professional Services, Management Consultancy or Business Services business
You shall be reward with a strong basic salary and equity.