A Legal 500 top law firm with a Bristol City Centre office is looking to appoint Residential Property Solicitors on a permanent basis. There two opportunities with this firm, with a senior role & experienced role depending on experience.An attractive starting salary, pension contributions and training opportunities is on offer for the right candidate, so please apply now for a discussion about what this firm can offer you. Responsibilities
- Residential property conveyancing from post-quotation through to post-completion. Shared ownership and straight transactions mixed - buying, selling - for clients all over England & Wales
- Must be experienced in personally handling residential property transactions accurately from start to finish
- Previous experience of working in a residential conveyancing team
- Clear communication skills & speed of response
- Strong organisational skills
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with salary range depending on experience. Please contact Daniel Newman in our Legal team to discuss further.