Our client, a UK's leading MSP are looking for a Senior Network Support Engineer who will be part of a team of 10 engineers, who provide the final level of technical escalation within the Core Platform Customers.
The Senior Network Support Engineer will be the final level of technical escalation, you will interface directly with their customers' technical teams to provide remote troubleshooting of more involved incidents as well as involvement in problem management and higher complexity change requests and request fulfilment. You will also be involved in BAU and transformation projects.Skills - Essential
Experience - Essential
- ESX Hosting
- Strong Switching, Routing and Wireless skills at a professional level - Aruba or Cisco is ideal
- ClearPass Virtual Appliances
- Aruba Central Cloud service
- Aruba Wireless
- User Experience Insight (UXI)
- Certificate Services
- DNS and DHCP
- Firewall Skills - Fortinet, Cisco, Palo Alto - Checkpoint
- VLAN configuration and Routing
- Demonstrable ability to deal with high impact, high profile, incidents, and deal with senior level technical engineers
- Working towards professional level qualifications with Cisco or Aruba
- Experience with Network Authentication products -ISE or ClearPass
- Ability to quickly assess outages and identify the likely route cause
- 5+ years of practical experience (Advanced) managing/supporting Network Infrastructure.
If you would be interested in the Senior Network Support Engineer role, or you know of someone who would then please get in touch.