Reporting to the Strategy and Planning Manager, engaging with colleagues from across the function and cross functional stakeholders, to support and guide the Procurement department in specific areas of either Compliance & Risk, Systems & Process or Business Planning. Assist with the implementation and support activities that will drive a culture of planning, performance and continuous improvement across the specific aforementioned areas. About You
Assisting the Manager to shape the priorities and areas of individual responsibility in relation to your team in the areas of Compliance & Risk, Systems & Process and Business Planning. This should look to consider:
What you'll get
- The adaptation of transitional and existing approaches into proportionate, simple and value adding processes, policies and systems.
- Support the risk, compliance and audit processes across Procurement. Assist and guide the function to take ownership for effective first line control to manage internal & external risk and ensure supply chain resilience.
- Working closely with the IT and Procurement Leadership team, support the development and implementation of the Procurement systems roadmap to support our strategic priorities, performance and drive value for the business.
- Assist Procurement leadership to create and implement a proportionate approach to business performance planning that considers KPIs, resourcing, budget and spend tracking, aligned to upper decile measures.
- Monitor and support procurement to ensure responsible business commitments and ambitions are embedded into procurement processes, deliverables and functional strategies.
- Work collaboratively with other departments and teams across GT&M business to support and enable business wide change, role model new ways of working and support the optimisation and alignment of activities within the scope the role
- Knowledge of Procurement, key processes, systems, deliverables and capabilities.
- Excellent relationship building skills and ability to interact credibly and genuinely with stakeholders at different levels in the organisation.
- Track record of collaboration and working closely with peers to achieve outputs.
- Knowledge and understanding of one or more of the following areas: risk and risk management / business planning monitoring and budget reporting or common procurement systems and data
A competitive salary between £38,900-45,760 - dependent on capability As well as your base salary, you will receive a bonus based on personal and company performance (subject to bonus scheme rules in place at the time) and a competitive contributory pension scheme where we will double match your contribution to a maximum company contribution of 12%. You will also have access to a number of flexible benefits such as a salary sacrifice car and technology schemes, support via employee assistance lines and matched charity giving to name a few.