I am currently looking for enthusiastic, flexible, and professional DT Teachers to join School for September 2022. We required qualified Secondary Teachers' who can work in schools across South London and Surrey.
As a Teacher you will:
- Plan exciting lessons and show progress throughout the school year.
- Support students with a range of needs and differentiate appropriately where required
- Follow and uphold the schools Behaviour and Safeguarding policies, ensuring that all reporting is completed in a timely manager.
- Mark and assess as required, and leave detailed feedback for the teacher you are covering.
- Have excellent knowledge of mathematical concepts and curriculum and use this to support children in understanding DT Curriculum concepts.
- Qualified Teaching Status, valid in the UK (NQTs/ECTs welcome to apply)
- Classroom experience
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to implement schools' policies
- Enthusiasm and outstanding knowledge of subject areas to engage the students
- Positive and proven behaviour management
- ENHANCED DBS NEEDED (on the update service)
BenefitsWorking with REED grants you...
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment.
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
- Competitive pay rates
- Support with payroll and timesheets
- Access to CPD courses
- Access to the REED Rewards scheme which includes professional indemnity insurance, life/critical illness insurance, personal accident cover, and a 24-hour legal and counseling helpline service