Product Manager - Automotive Aftermarket
A leading automotive OE component manufacturer
supplier is looking to strengthen their Aftermarket Product Marketing
team, by hiring an Automotive Product Manager.
The role encompasses all facets of Product Management
& Product Marketing
offering end to end management of Product Lifecycle
and Range Management
. This role is working with a leading OEAftermarket
brand, integrating Product Marketing
with the organisations sales team and operational functions. Hybrid Working
- There will be some flexibility to office & home based working Ideal location -
Central UK (Warwcks, Worcs, South B'ham, Oxon, Northants) Neg Salary ££competitive + private hea
lthcare + life assurance + pension
Our Ideal Candidate
- Our ideal candidate will have proven experience in a Product Management environment with a knowledge of product lifecycle and Range Development.
- An understanding of the automotive aftermarket is required for this role.
- First class communication and negotiation
- The ability to network and develop key relationships.
- Exceptionally IT savvy with a keen eye for detail and an ability to assimilate large chunks of data & product information.
- Develop product ranges to maintain market competitiveness and grow
- Investigate new product opportunities.
- Bring new part numbers and products to life integrating into range.
- Improve brand awareness and expand car parc coverage
- Work closely with colleagues to ensure communication and knowledge transfer. Including product cross referencing and application identification.
- Work closely with the purchasing and category departments to maintain strong relationships with manufacturing factory & supply partners.
- Resolve enquiries from other departments for any product related issues "being the solution" for technical issues, product identification, cross references
- Assist the technical team and review warranty claims.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Product Manager
please forward your CV
to Glen Shepherd
, Director at Glen Callum Associates Ltd JOB REF 3753GS - Product Manager - Automotive PartsGlen Callum Associatesare a leading automotive, engineering and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions