Electrical EngineerUp to £35K + 25 days holsThe Company
Our client has over 40 years' experience in Designing and Manufacturing washing equipment and various cleaning systems worldwide! They are looking for an experienced Weld Technician!The Role
- To assemble, integrate, inspect, and test PLC, electrical control units and wiring harnesses for industrial wash equipment in a safe manner in accordance with defined build procedures, engineering specifications and standards to meet customer requirements and quality, efficiency and delivery targets.
- To provide technical and engineering support to customer and onsite teams to ensure PLC and control systems are manufactured, tested and operated in a safe manner in accordance with defined build procedures, engineering specifications and standards to meet customer requirements and quality, efficiency and delivery targets.
- Efficient and effective assembly, inspection and testing of electrical control panels and wiring harnesses for industrial wash equipment to defined build procedures, engineering specifications and standards to meet customer and business quality, cost and delivery targets.
- Efficient and effective uploading of PLC programs, editing, basic programming, fault finding and problem solving.
- Interface between the Engineering and Manufacturing functions to develop and introduce new or enhance existing manufacturing solutions / processes.
- Attend NPI and design reviews; provide product / manufacture development recommendations for new, existing, and emerging products and technologies.
- Investigate and analyze manufacturing defects / process failures to determine root cause & develop corrective actions.
- Support process engineering change notice (ECN) and related Material Review Board (MRB) activities, as required. Actively finding ways to reduce non-conformances.
- Provide technical and engineering support to customers and Technowash both on-site and remotely via telephone and/or email communication to address enquiries and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Support in the training and development of new personnel and the team to ensure they have the right skill set to meet the needs of the business.
- Provide timely feedback to line leader \ supervisor \ manager on any technical or quality issues that arise
- Ensure all work & time is recorded appropriately through the required system.
- Ensure all manufacturing, QHSE and business documentation is completed accurately to the required standard in a timely manner.
- Adhere to general housekeeping and 5S rules ensuring a clean, tidy and organized working environment is maintained at all times.
- Attend functional and business meetings as required and support other departments in order to meet Company objectives.
- Assembly, integration, inspection and testing experience of electrical control units and wiring harnesses.
- PLC Basic programming, editing, fault-finding and problem-solving experience preferably with Omron and or Siemens systems.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and specifications.
- Proven leadership ability, supporting individual, team and organizational change, keeping the organization's vision, mission and values at the forefront of decision-making and action, willing to collaborate with others. • Ability to work under pressure, within tight deadlines, with flexible approach to working hours and a motivated team player.
- Ability to establish strong working relationships and engagement with internal \ external teams, stakeholders and customers.