We have an amazing opportunity for a Associate Structural Engineer to join a prestigious consultancy in Central London on a flexible working arrangement. As the selected candidate you will be working on a range of exciting projects.As Associate Structural Engineer you will ideally be able to demonstrate the following qualifications:
What's on offer for you as a Associate Structural Engineer:
- Achieved Chartership status (ICE or IStructE)
- Relevant Civil or Structural Engineering degree
- Able to show experience of working with British Standards
- Have exceptional planning, organisational and time management skills, with the capability to balance tasks and prioritise to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to deliver complex and technical information to engineers and non-engineers alike.
- Excellent team leading and client management skills
- Have an exceptional understanding of the CDM Regulations and designer's responsibilities.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Annual salary reviews
- ICE Training Agreement
- Generous basic holiday allowance of 26 days (rising to 31 days with the accrual of loyalty days) in addition to bank holidays
- Opportunity to be client facing and to run exciting and varied projects
- Opportunity to undertake business development and marketing activities
- Fantastic training and development culture
- Fast tracked career progression for the right, dynamic candidates
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual to join a well-respected engineering consultancy located in Central London. A competitive salary is on offer, alongside an excellent opportunity for growth.
To apply, please contact Carmen Allchurch at Blueprint Recruitment on or or email carmen.allchurch @ blueprintrecruit. com including your CV. (Please note salary is dependent on experience)