We are looking to recruit a Senior Estates Surveyor for a 10 months contract inside IR35. The role is a combination between working remotely and any of the client offices in Andover, Portsmouth, Sandhurst, Lichfield, Wyton, Catterick and Plymouth and Rosyth.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join the government sector and gain reputable experience, which will open career doors for you moving forward.
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
For this role we are looking for someone with:
- Experience as Estates Surveyor
- Experience of working across public and private sector
- Experience of accommodation planning and delivery
- Active or eligible for SC
What's in it for you ?
Telephone Interviews are taking place as and when strong candidates become available, if you are interested do not delay and send across your CV today.
- Quick turn around - The client is looking to have someone offered and in place as soon as possible, meaning if you have recently been looking for a role due to COVID or any other reason you can start pretty much straight away.
- The role gives you the opportunity to extend your skills, improve them and maybe learn something new along the way as they are always invested in continuous learning and development of their staff.
- Progression - As you gain more experience in the public sector you will be considered for future, new roles within different government departments, roles which may come with more responsibility and a higher rate.
To apply for this position or to speak about other available positions please get in touch with Alexandru Jerbas at NonStop Consulting.