LIVE IN CARER URGENTLY NEEDED FOR IMMEDIATE START FOR NEW CLIENT - NEW MILTON IN THE NEW FORESTYOU MUST BE DRIVER AND HAVE RIGHT TO WORK IN UK
Market Excellence Benefits to you as a Live in Carer:
- Any basis to suit you but ideally ongoing long term work if possible
- Will need to be car driver with car
- Interviews currently being held with immediate decisions and start within 48 hours possible
First would you like to hear about this client?
- Induction, support, professional management to support you through your initial start
- £800 - £850 per week
- Free DBS if required
- Pension scheme
- NVQ Training, clear progression - excellent opportunity for growth for yourself.
Largely based in Hampshire the company owns and operates 13 separate care services, each registered with the CQC. These comprise of 8 nursing homes, 4 residential homes for adults over the age of 18 with learning difficulties, and a Domiciliary and live in (home care) and Nursing service.Mobility
: Partial (Hoisting and wheelchair required)Info
: One lady in her 90's. Agoraphobic, doesn't like to go out much. Personal care, domestic assistance, support with shopping and appointments.Essential
: Driver with own car and willing to use it, over 40p per mile.Are you in?
Are you an experienced Live in carer with a good background of live in care.
Can you deliver 24 hour care support and companionship.
- Have experience in care (essential).
- Experience in using a hoist (essential).
- Have a sense of humour.
- Must be a driver.
- Must be able to cook and enjoy cooking.
· Ensure the highest possible levels of care are maintained by supporting/assisting the client, alongside social services dealing with mental health issues.
· Provide domestic support with the preparation of meals. laundering clothing and light domestic duties such as vacuuming, dusting and shopping.
· Assist Client in all aspects of their needs whilst maintaining their comfort and dignity.
· Observe care planning needs and complete written daily records in line with the Company's policies and procedures.
Thanks for taking the time to check out our posting. If this sounds like you, and sounds like it could be
something you like to be part of, then please email us.
Attach a CV with a current phone number and we will be in contact.
Call Care First Recruitment Mark on Tel: (Any time).