A highly regarded and oversubscribed South London school are currently looking to recruit a Science Teacher ECT to join the school for the start of next academic year, with a possibility of an early start in July.
We are seeking Science Teachers who are currently training on PGCE or SCITT courses this year and looking to secure a good school to complete their ECT induction next academic year
- Science Teacher ECT role permanent appointment July or September start
- Inner London Lambeth secondary school judged to be "good with outstanding features"
- Excellent ECT training programme with experienced mentors
- Well-established and highly motivated Science department with supportive leadership
- Opportunity for Science Teacher ECTS to start on M2 if able to show excellent ability and commitment to rapid career progression
- 11-19 comprehensive school with consistently strong Chemistry, Physics and Biology cohors in the Sixth Form
ECTs will be joining a school that enjoys excellent staff retention in all departments, especially with young teachers looking to build their careers. The current crop of ECTs have enjoyed very close mentoring this year and feel that any gaps in lost classroom time last year have already been filled.
Applicants for this Science Teacher ECT role should have a Science related degree and be confident that they can teach academic students right up to A Level. The school caters for the full ability range so we are really looking for a good all-rounder who can assert good classroom management and also be able to inspire and motivate the higher sets to be the best that they can be.
If this sounds like you and you are currently looking to start your journey as a newly qualified teacher later this year then we would like to hear from you. We expect high demand for this excellent opportunity so please send your CV immediately.