Project Manager£40,000 + Pension + BenefitsThe Company
Our client is a distinctive law firm valued by our clients for consistently achieving excellent results. We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager working in a prestigious new office in Leeds.The Role
- Have input into the formulation and documentation of project management strategy, with reference to standard methods as appropriate.
- Management of all aspects of projects:
- Preparation of Business Cases for submission to the board for approval
- Project initiation i.e. requirements determination and their documentation and setting end user expectations.
- Identification and management of risk factors.
- Identification and management of issues
- Preparation of estimates (time, resources, budget).
To receive more information on this role please contact Adam Dennis at TRC and send your CV via this advertisement!
- Knowledge/experience of a formal project management methodology.
- Project monitoring & control - Critical path analysis, Milestone tracking, Risk management, Change control.
- MS Project.
- 2 years plus experience in project management.
- Strong interpersonal skills - Team management/supervision; Stakeholder management, Chairing meetings, Production/presentation of reports and plans (both written and verbal).
- Qualification in a formal project management methodology.
- Experience working in a regulated environment.
- Project planning & scheduling - Work/Product breakdowns, Time/Resource/Budget Estimating, Plan design & creation, Risk analysis.