Head of Data & Insights - £80k - Manchester - Digital Agency
My client, a disruptive global agency, are looking to hire a new Head of Data & Insights. The successful candidate will to bring to life the Data & Insights capabilities within the business and lead in proposition development of the agency's in-house insights and research function.
The purpose of this role is to unlock further potential for a list of globally renowned clients in order to take their marketing campaigns into a new dimension, and will be crucial to the future growth of the agency at large.
The role would suit a digital-native insight specialist, with sufficient experience and gravitas under their belt to become a major player on the world stage.Role responsibilities
- To bring to life the Data & Insights offering in a way that internal and external clients find powerful.
- To leverage audiences as a powerful insight tool and build a stand out offering in the market.
- To present, influence and negotiate with senior stakeholders to ensure buy-in of the offering across the business.
- To be an industry expert on the role of digital media in the lives of audiences, and to use this expertise to promote the importance of data & insights in the context of a unique social first thinking agency.
- To introduce creative research techniques which deliver rich and deep insights into their clients.
- To deliver depth studies, in person focus groups and proprietary and third party data sources to ensure we have a market leading and varied Data and Insights Ecosystem.
- To devise and deliver powerful and actionable thought leadership both internally and across the market that drives inbound leads and raises the profile of the agency
- To use a range of techniques for analysing data and disseminating findings, ensuring that presentations are understandable to the non specialist audience.
- To constantly innovate and build proprietary technology and tools.
- To highlight the strategic and tactical consequences of the analyses undertaken and to present these in ways that are understandable and engaging to non-specialist audiences, up to board level.
Don't miss out on this opportunity! Apply online today! Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
- 5-10 years experience in data & analytics, digital, and market research
- A master of data storytelling - ability to present audience analysis in a compelling way, and in a manner that engages editorial stakeholders. Ability to interpret data and recommend action on a variety of analyses.
- Keen interest in the internet and other emerging media and for understanding global media developments.
- Substantial experience in a market analysis environment, including experience of international market research and panel methodologies
- Experience in senior leadership and proven track record in effective people management.
- Demonstrable experience of having successfully led, motivated and developed a team of data and insights professionals.
- Astute commercially, with an understanding how to monetise the data and insights offering.
- able to lead and evolve digital audience research techniques and a deep understanding of audience online behaviours.
- Demonstrable experience in successfully managing internal and external stakeholder relationships at a senior level, especially with editorial, creative, production, paid distribution, product and sales teams.
- Experience of working with Brandwatch, Global Web Index and Netbase
- A team player, able to play an active part in a management team that creates and implements a shared vision for the future and works together collaboratively and effectively
- Looking to build out a unique offering