Principal Resourcing are actively working to recruit on behalf of a large secondary academy in Scarborough, YO18 to appoint a Design Technology Teacher
who is an enthusiastic and committed individual.We are looking for a teacher who is adaptable and learner focused with a proven track record of delivering outstanding teaching learning and assessment, someone who is a dynamic, innovative and a creative individual with the ability to influence and motivate students and determination to achieve success in all aspects of the role.Starting as soon as possible,
the role will include teaching Design Technology up to GCSE and possibly A-level
. You will support the Head and Director of Design Technology,
enhancing provision and school curriculum to ensure learners receive the best chance at attaining that all-important Grade 4 or above.
If you bring the magic back into Art, by engaging learners with prospects within the Arts subject area and deliver awe-inspiring, exciting lessons the school wants to hear from you!
You can expect to be paid up to £220 per day
depending upon your experience and the role requirements.Within the role you will be required to:
Skills and attributes:
- Support and enthuse learners to reach their potential
- React to children's interests to engage their learning opportunities
- Provide opportunities that will excite and ignite a passion for learning
- Deliver planned guided work
- Teach the class in the absence of the class teacher
By registering with Principal Resourcing, you will access:
- Relevant qualifications - QTS (Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- A proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS completed through Principal Resourcing
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- 'Recommend a Friend' bonus up to £150
- Opportunity to extend your professional development with FREEaccredited CPD courses
- Competitive rates of pay
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If you are interested in the Design Technology Teacher
role at an academy in Scarborough, YO12
we look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.