Principal Resourcing are looking to recruit an experienced Pastoral Worker to work in one of our partnership Primary schools based in Scarborough, post code YO18. The school is a vibrant and harmonious school within the community that truly reflects the cosmopolitan nature of Scarborough. Treating every student as an individual, they are renowned for excellent pastoral care, which promotes excellent achievement for all.
The role is to start as soon as possible and will be full time Monday to Friday from 8am until 4pm. Depending on your experience, you can expect to be paid up to £90 per day.Within the role you will be required to:
Skills and Attributes:
- Pick up on call
- Pick up duties such as:
- Supporting the year manager
- Phone calls with parents
- Student issues like uniform etc.
So what's in it for you?
- Ability to understand and relate well to pupils with additional needs
- Experience working with SEN would be advantageous
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- The ability to take note of, and acting on, issues relating to the wellbeing and safeguarding of children
- Team Teach/MAPA is advantageous
- Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.