Senior Consultant, Treasury ServicesLondon (Blended)Monday - Friday£ Competitive + benefitsTo provide professional treasury support to the treasury team, clients and client relationship managers on all treasury matters.
This is a professional services position within the Public Sector Treasury Team. The treasury advisory business is part of the Corporate Markets Division within Link Group This role of Senior Consultant, Treasury Services
, is responsible for ensuring that the professional services provided to clients are of a very high standard and are timely and remain relevant If you're experienced within Treasury Services and looking for the next challenge in a truly global, dynamic organisation, then this could be a great opportunity for you.What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for:
- Participating in the weekly IRSG Monday morning meetings with Capital Economics by conference call phone link.
- Preparing the forecasting spreadsheet for IRSG quarterly interest rate review meetings and refine the final product from all participants' forecasts.
- Providing your own forecasts for PWLB rates and Bank Rate for three years ahead as your contribution to this quarterly review.
- Writing the newsflash to inform all clients of the result of the quarterly review meetings, providing the economic and political background to explain the rationale for the IRSG forecasts together with an overview of the upside and downside risks to those forecasts.
- Writing a brief email to the Treasury Team and Client Executive team to inform them of the latest update to the IRSG's forecasts. Also provide a table of IRSG and Capital Economics forecasts for use in standard presentation and template reports.
About Link Group / Corporate Markets:
- Driven finance professional with proven technical capability and ability to deliver.
- Evidenced knowledge and application of CIPFA TM and Prudential Codes.
- Investment guidance or regulations for England, Scotland and Wales local authorities.
- Other legislation, guidance or regulations that are specific to each country which are relevant to local authority treasury management.
- PWLB regulations.
- An overall understanding of the operating environment for treasury management in local authorities.
- Good working knowledge of Windows operating system and Microsoft suite of programs
- Professional demeanour and strong written and oral communication skills, with a high competency in the English language
- Excellent time management and the capability to work on multiple projects while ensuring deadlines are met
Link Group works in partnership internationally with almost 7,000 clients including asset managers and investors, business managers, asset owners, trustees, issuers and borrowers. We provide the infrastructure through which assets are secured or deployed in both regulated and unregulated markets.We offer industry-leading shareholder services through Link Market Services to a wide range of corporates, issuers and business managers. We are the largest UK share registrar providing services to more than 1,300 companies large and small across the UK.We administer share plans for over 200 clients and have worked on more than 50% of UK IPOs since 2005. Our unique place in the market, combined with our partnership and relationship management approach, enables us to play a vital role in connecting issuers with 5 million shareholders around the world.What's in it for you?
A very competitive basic salary plus benefits23 days' holiday to start, (rising ...