My client in the Education Sector are looking for a Server Infrastructure Manager to join their team on a permanent basis based in London. As the Server Infrastructure Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery and day to day operations of all server, storage and related services. What will you do in this role?
What do you need to apply to this role?
- -You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the following services-On Premise Server Infrastructure (inc new physical and virtual servers) across the Federation- Monitoring and capacity planning of the server infrastructure- Server backups- Active Directory user provisioning-Web filtering
- You will also be responsible for the security and on going patch management of all servers
- Support development of business drivers, business case and high level program implementation plan
- Design, build and maintain the systems
- Identify training requirments for ICT support staff within the central team
- Provide high quality technical support, advice and guidance to everyone in the Organisation
- Monitor progress of all incidents and service in your care, against service level targets and respond promptly to customer requests for updates or resolutions
- Act as a project team member on other projects run by other members of the group ICT team
- Ensure that support is carried out according to the SOP documentation
A variety of benefits are on offer including performance and loyalty bonus, well-being cash plan, training and development.
- ITIL Foundation Level qualification
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to self-manage, organise and prioritise tasks and work under pressure during trouble shooting and problem-solving
- Experience of working in an on-site IT based Customer Service
- Azure SSO authentication
- Managing Microsoft SCCM products