Role: Project Support OfficerContract Length : 3 Months (Potential to extend)Location: Middlesbrough (3-4 days on site)IR35: Inside
Advantage resourcing are looking for a Project Support Officer to support the implementation of a digital project.
The Improving Elective Care Coordination Programme has been established during the pandemic with the commitment to:
- Improve equity of access, reduce unwarranted variation in clinical outcomes and productivity.
- Ensure we provide timely care to our patients and reduce the elective backlog.
- Keep elective pathways running for as long as possible in the context of managing COVID surge and elective recovery
- Operate in the most efficient way possible and to increase productivity
- Follow best practice
Skills and experience needed:
- Provide day-to-day project and admin support for the project.
- Within portfolio ensure high quality project support is employed, which includes supporting the production and maintenance of key project documents such as; project initiation document, highlight reports, project plans, risk and issue logs etc
- Support the development and delivery of objectives, achieving high quality outcomes, prioritising own workload and working to tight and often changing deadlines.
- Escalate project risks and issues that cannot be resolved at project level.
- Prioritise, organise, and carry out own work diligently.
- Maintain accurate and up to date project records and documentation within the teams shared file.
- Organise and plan events, conferences, and meetings as necessary, sourcing and organising venues, refreshments, invitations and attendee lists ensuring supporting information and appropriate materials are available.
- Prepare for meetings including but not limited to: booking meeting rooms; coordinating and inviting attendees; preparing agendas; collating and distributing papers; maintaining action trackers; preparing presentations; taking minutes; distributing draft minutes within agreed timescales.
- Update and maintain project associated documentation such as action trackers, risk and issues logs, project plans etc. as directed and required.
- Update plans as directed and maintain project files and records.
- Recent previous experience within a comparable administrative role.
- Strong project management skillset and experience working within matrix teams with multiple stakeholders.
- Sound communication, stakeholder management, and change management skills.
- Must be familiar with and a confident user of all Microsoft products, in particular Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience with dedicate project management software is a bonus.
- An existing understanding of NHS Trusts and experience within the UK Healthcare market
- A clear and up to date project plan
- All supporting project documentation, including a project initiation document, highlight reports, risk and issue logs, stakeholder map
- Ongoing reporting and governance structure to the Delivery Manager and senior Trust and Programme Stakeholders