Exciting opportunity to join a Global software giant in a period of substantial growth.
A fantastic opportunity to take on a wide range of work in a great team.Client Details
My client is a Global Software company who has created a modern governance movement using cutting edge software solutions. Their world-changing idea is to empower leaders with the technology, insights and connections they need to drive greater impact and accountability to their users. Serving 1 million users from over 25,000 organisations around the world. Description
The role of Legal Counsel will have the following responsibilities:
- Review, draft and negotiate a wide range of commercial contracts including commercial subscription agreements, amendments, service level/support agreements, consultant agreements, and non-disclosure agreements.
- Take on responsibility for the entire client contracting cycle, from initial draft to finalisation and signature, driving contract negotiations to timely and successful completion.
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of contract law as it applies to software-as-a-service agreements worldwide, including intellectual property licensing, data protection throughout the EU and UK.
- Create and advise on European law templates, policies and procedures.
My client is looking for a Tech/Commercial lawyer to join the business as an Legal Counsel.
Suitable candidates for this role of Legal Counsel will have the following skills and qualifications:
* Qualified Solicitor in the UK or relevant jurisdiction.* Broad commercial lawyer. * NQE - 4 Years PQE. * A keen eye for detail, with contract drafting skills, data protection and IP experience. SaaS and procurement experience desirable but not essential. Job Offer
What's on Offer?
- Great flexible hybrid working
- Competitive Salary
- Performance related bonus of up to 10%
- Comprehensive benefits package
For more information about the salary and benefits on offer for this role please apply directly to this advert or contact Karli Stephens or Michael Page Legal for a conversation in confidence.