We have an exciting opportunity for a level 3 qualified Room leader to join a well-established nursery in based in West Byfleet, Surrey. Candidates will need to have work well as part of a team and have good knowledge of EYFS Statutory Framework.
NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the Room leader responsibilities will include:
- Leading by example and directing staff in the room
- Keyworker responsibilities, doing regular observations and assessments on key children, updating their development files
- Compliance with EYFS and planning age appropriate activities both indoors and outdoors
- Working in partnership with parents and key interfacing groups
- Working to nursery Policy and Procedures and making sure that the rest of the staff team understand and adhere to them too
- Attending parent's evenings and supporting open days
- Partaking in staff meetings and attending training as required
- Working 40 hours per week
Excellent benefits in include training, uniform, and further career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call