As City and County Healthcare expands its delivery of Extra Care Schemes across the UK in support of local communities, we're looking for an experienced and passionate Manager to lead a team in our Extra Care Scheme, at Connaught House, Loughborough.
If you are dedicated, driven and competent in leading and developing a team and providing high quality care services, we would really like to hear from you.Ideal Candidates
- Passionate about caring for those in need, at risk & vulnerable
- Previous branch management & team leadership experience, ideally within Extra Care Scheme
- Team leadership including team building, development & establishing a supportive, inclusive environment
- Level 5 NVQ in Health and Social Care
- High degree of literacy & numeracy
- Experienced line management and leadership for a large team
- Awareness & knowledge of care regulation, particularly CQC requirements
- An entrepreneurial mind set for growing & developing a business while looking to develop your own career
- Contract management with applicable councils & authorities
Ability to work on variety of software platforms to enable the smooth running and compliance of the service and a flexible approach to working patterns will be required to meet the needs of the scheme. This is a full time permanent position with a leading healthcare company who encourage staff to reach their full potential. We provide a supportive on boarding and induction plan to ensure our managers succeed as well as continuous training and support from a fantastic Senior Management Team to support your own career development.
Help at Home is part of the City & County Healthcare Group who are an equal opportunities employer.