Vehicle Service Technician£28 - £33k Basic Salary Monday to Friday - 40 HoursDorking AreaExcellent Family Business "Happiness is not having to set the alarm for Saturday morning!" Job Description
- Are you looking for a job with no weekends involved?
- Are you qualified to Level 2 NVQ as a minimum?
- Do you like working with a friendly team in a good independent garage?
- If you are looking for that "lovely" job you have heard about, this is for YOU!!
- Vehicle servicing as required
- Undertake training as required
- Work as part of the existing team
Salary and Benefits
- NVQ 2 via apprenticeship, or experience in the trade
- MOT card a bonus
- Own Tools
- Driving Licence
- Salary to £33k
- Incoming profit share bonus
- Monday to Friday 830-530, 40-hour week
- Great team spirit and working environment
- Training available, including MOT card
- Staff perks
If you are looking for something else in the Automotive sector, please get in touch, as at ASI Automotive Recruitment, we make it our mission to find the right job for YOU!!Referral Scheme
If you're not a Technician, but you know of someone who is and maybe interested we will pay up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for a successful recommendation. If you're interested or know of someone that might be please get in touch.Important
ASI Recruitment will not forward your CV to any job without speaking to you first, can you please make sure your contact details are on your CV, Mobile, Email and Landline if you have one
The job is based in Surrey and our client would like you to have a commute you can carry out in the long term.
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity, please get in touch with your current and accurate CV.
Our standard procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV to any of our clients so, please make sure your contact details are on your CV.