Job Title - Marketing & Commuinications Execuative Job Location - Bristol, BS35 3QHSalary - £28,000 - £32,000Job Type - Permanent, Full Time, Hybrid Mon - FriAbout our Client
Our client create better, simpler, more modern way of delivering reward packages for their clients. They took vast experience - and the growing frustration in the market at the lack of helpful technology - and distilled them into an original, intuitive, digital platformThe role
You will be a self-starter, who thrives in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. As the marketing executive, you'll contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns to create awareness of, and promote our clients and ts products and services. You will communicate with our target audiences and help us build and develop client and stakeholder relationships.Key purpose:
- Supporting the CEO and senior leadership team in completing agreed marketing activities
- Producing Market Qualified leads for Sales
- Brand ownership
Knowledge of working with:
- Positioning the company as a market leader for Digital Employee Benefits software.
- Developing and evolving our visual identity.
- You will be accountable for creating and producing creative content such as blog posts, videos and articles on the company's website and social media pages.
- Preparing coherent monthly marketing campaign reports for the senior management team using data analysis tools (Zoho).
- Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates reports for weekly, monthly and on demand meetings.
- Supporting the public relations (PR) strategy and activities.
- Research on market trends, competitor products.
- Annually develop marketing plans for all media channels (inc. online and offline events) and sales.
- Organising and attending virtual and face-to-face events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions (e.g. our client forum and other external events).
- Managing the marketing database and email/direct marketing distribution and campaigns.
- Write and proofread marketing copy for online and offline campaigns such as flyers, videos, newsletters and brochures.
- Builds effective relationships with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition and to be able to negotiate good rates.
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to data and feedback.
- Update a range of employee communications materials and packages for use by Cloud8 clients.
- Developing ongoing relationships and providing support and expertise where appropriate with panel providers (BRIDGE).
- Effective and efficient liaison with colleagues and clients to take a brief on requirements for planned or ad hoc employee communications and deliver them accurately.
- Conduct annual customer questionnaires / NPS.
- Supporting the prospecting and lead generation processes.
- Liaising with external agencies, consultants, designers and printers.
- Run campaigns effectively under the GDPR act, being a champion for security and working with IT regularly to remain compliant.
- CRM systems (Zoho ideally) to track leads, create monthly board reports and analytics tools and email distribution software
- Website content management system (CMS) and analytics
- Adobe Indesign + Creative Cloud (desirable)
- Managing LinkedIn campaigns and analytics
- a competitive salary
- 3 x life assurance
- free parking (site selected)
- unique employee-only deals from 5,700 retailers, including shopping discounts and reduced cinema tickets
- 27 days' annual leave and your birthday off
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.