Financial Planning Administrator required for a small, friendly, 'family first', independent financial planning practice near Warrington. Full-time or part-time, flexible hours, we can accommodate you.
If you like working to set processes and speaking to people, you'll love this role! It's varied, you'll learn new skills and you'll really get to make the role your own - if you think there is a better way of doing things, we're happy for you to tell us.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a successful business that has grown significantly over the years. Whilst we are always busy, we like to think we're quite relaxed in the way we go about things and provide both a stimulating and enjoyable environment to work in. We are committed to our team's professional development and will support you with your learning and career development.
We're looking for an experienced IFA administrator who prides themselves on the ability to support our business and liaise with our advisers, platform providers, insurance companies and other third parties as well as our clients.
This is an important role in our company, and we wish to hire someone who is highly professional and efficient and has great communication skills. You'll play an extremely important role to ensure services are delivered compliantly, efficiently and on time. Reporting to the Operations Manager, duties are varied, and key responsibilities will include:
- Online submissions of investment and pension applications.
- Liaise with providers regarding administration requests.
- Preparing client packs for annual reviews and ad-hoc meetings.
- Dealing with providers such as Ascentric, Transact, Prudential and more.
- Liaise with other professionals such as accountants, solicitors, and product providers.
- Updating advisers and clients regularly to meet expectations.
- Build relationships with the clients, respond to all queries.
- Providing support to the advisers and ensuring that they have everything required for their appointments.
Pension scheme 5% of salary, 22 days holiday plus statutory holidays, plus additional long service holidays. scope for flexibility with working hours.Additional Information
Free on-site parking, the salary quoted is the full-time equivalent rate for this role. The salary will be pro-rated based on the number of hours worked. Ideally, we are looking for someone to work three days but we are flexible and happy to consider working around your requirements and existing arrangements. Possibility of some home-based working in the future and we'd still like someone who lives within reasonable commuting distance of the office. Essential Skills
- Minimum two years' experience in a similar role.
- Excellent skills and confident with technology.
- Strong communication skills and excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude.
- Strong team player who works well alongside others but also independently.
- Willing to take ownership of tasks.
- Strong organisation and time management skills.
- Strong numerical ability.
- The ability to work accurately under pressure of tight deadlines when required.
- Enjoy and thrive upon interaction and collaboration with others.
- Have a strong interest in pursuing your career within financial services.
Keywords: administration, IFA, part time, full time, platforms, wealth manager, financial adviser, planner, pension, investment, support, financial planning, flexible.About Company
Blue River is a financial planning business focused on helping our clients make good decisions with their money. The business has grown significantly over the years and, whilst we are always busy, we like to think we are quite relaxed in the way we go about things and provide both a stimulating and enjoyable environment to work in.
The financial services sector is very good at creating noise. As representatives of the financial services community, we are fully aware of the huge range of products and services offered by investment companies. Each product and service is backed up by a vast array of marketing information to demonstrate their ability to deliver the best returns. The choice is bewildering and with all these companies offering the next best thing, when they speak at the same time, just like being in a crowded room, the noise created can be quite deafening. For the investor, making an informed decision in this environment is almost impossible. Our job at Blue River is to turn the noise down and create a more peaceful environment for our clients to make a decision on what to do with their money.
We are using hiring specialists Recruitment Rebellion Limited to assist us with this vacancy. Please do apply through the job advert and not to us directly as your application may be missed if you do. Please, no agencies.