Group Service ManagerJob Title: Group Service ManagerLocation: South East - (Berkshire, Hampshire & South London)Salary: £70'000 to £80'000 per annum + Benefits + Company Car + Bonus
My client, a large commercial vehicle manufacturer is seeking to appoint a Group Service Manager to manage with the aftersales process across their sites.
Group Service Manager Duties:
- Creates and maintains effective service processes across all workshops to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction: (service reception, pre-delivery inspection...).
- Monitors individual and overall Service Department performance relative to labour sales and expense control.
- Works in conjunction with the Group Parts Manager to develop, maintain and manage the execution of the aftermarket marketing plan for the organization.
- Takes the lead in sharing best practices and implementing common and consistent processes throughout all workshops of the Service Organization.
- Actively supports customer clinics, field days and related promotional events.
- Supervises all service warranty and Product Improvement Program claims within the required timeframe.
- Meets customers on regular basis to understand their needs and is actively involved in the customer satisfaction process.
- Monitors process for work order completeness and accuracy prior to customer billing.
- Leads, supervises and coaches the Service Team.
- Recruits, hires and develops through training and retains key talent.
- Determines and maintains all department tools, equipment and vehicles in good working order, including annual budget.
Group Service Manager Skills & Qualifications
- Experience within the Commercial Vehicle Industry is essential
- Ability to use standard computer applications and internet functions.
- Ability to speak effectively one-on-one and within a group; leadership
- High level of communication and human relations
- Exhibits a positive mental attitude, a decision-maker and open-minded
- Previous experience in a Service Manager or equivalent role.
- Understanding of financial principles relative to Service Department operations
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment, particularly during busy periods
How to apply for this Group Service Manager role:
Contact John Barnes at Holt Recruitment on or e-mail your CV to