Position: Master Data Assistant Controller (SAP & JDE)
Location: Wantage (Travel including UK and occasionally Europe)
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
Full Time Role / Permanent
This position has come to light due to the relocation of the Master Data Assistant Controller, from the French SSC to the UK. The Master Data Assistant Controller will manage the critical data in the SAP and JDEERP systems for the Crown European Division.
The key roles and responsibilities are listed below:
- Maintain the Crown Europe address book in all ERP systems, incorporating the critical data for customers, suppliers, employees, affiliates, payees, warehouses, factors, and outside stores and departments.
- Ensure the Crown rules and protocols are precisely followed with great accuracy, with recognized and recorded audit trails
- Provide Support and back up for the Product Data Management Controller for the Material Creation process
- Maintain approval routes for expenditures both inside and outside of ERP systems and ensure they comply with the Crown policy
- Ensure SarbanesOxley Compliance in all processes
- Maintain the 'JAZZ' references which allows JDE and SAP to interface to produce the 3 leg invoices critical to the 'JAZZ' model in Europe.
- ADHOC duties when required.
- Flexibility to travel across UK and occasionally Europe
- Experience with the JD Edwards ERP system and SAP
- The ability to communicate affectively and be computer literate
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with a diverse cultural environment
The desirable person would have exposure to SarbanesOxley, and have some knowledge on the Crown European business, and potential to grow in the business.
If you think you have what it takes to successfully fill this role, please do not hesitate to get in touch, we look forward to speaking with you!
Contact - Lisa Franklin