The client is on on an exciting journey to continue to grow through both organic growth and acquisition. The Group IT team plays a vital role in the client's continued growth and supports by driving continuous improvement in how the central system is used.
This is a dynamic role that will provide high quality technical support and be the interface between the client's IT and the business locally. The role will encompass 1st and 2nd line support and requires someone at ease communicating to business stakeholders at all levels and IT management.Duties and Responsibilities
- The inception, management and support of service desk functions.
- Communicate and liaise with the business.
- Key point person of server patching.
- Create, update and verify support processes and documentation.
- Travel to Evergreen sites as needed globally.
- Liaise with all parts of Evergreen IT operations.
- Communicate and liaise with 3rd parties.
- Ticket assignment and management to completion.
- Report to and be available for contact by the Service Delivery Manager.
- Attend and contribute to ongoing meetings and be able to react to moving circumstances.
- A levels / or equivalent level of education
- Technical qualification in Microsoft products
- MCSA or more recent qualifications to this level or higher
- ITIL qualification
- Ideally has previous knowledge and experience in field services or desktop support
- Identify and support installed workstation hardware and software.
- Be able to perform routine problem resolution.
- Keen to grow in the role
- Strong knowledge of features and facilities of IT infrastructure.
- Support of Win 10
- Support of print management
- Android, IOS MDM solutions
- Basic network understanding
- Understanding of the ticket lifecycle based on ITIL best practices SLA's KPIs
- Results focused approach to tasks
- Great customer service skills
- Flexible approach to challenges and learning new skills
- Ability to demonstrate resourcefulness
- Ability to communicate effectively
- A demonstrable passion for business improvement through technology