We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to join our well-established business based in Blackrod, Bolton. We are the UK's largest independent garage door distributor, and we pride ourselves on the quality service we provide to our customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a individual looking to start a career in Finance and play a pivotal role in supporting the growth of our business and help provide a first-class service to our customers.
- Responsible for all elements of credit control
- To set up and maintain customer accounts
- Check new and current customers credit ratings as and when required
- Ensuring customers pay according to their payment terms
- Perform debtor account reconciliations when required
- Ensure the ERP debt collection system is being used as required
- Ensure all customer account queries are dealt with in a strict time period
- Work under instruction and on own initiative prioritising multiple tasks to achieve target deadlines .
- Organised and methodical approach with excellent attention to detail.
- Microsoft Office experience including Excel, Word, Outlook, produce cost calculations, quotations and manage customer contact.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, be able to build rapport and trust with others to forge meaningful business relationships.