North LondonPay rate:
£12.00 - 13.00 per hourHours/days:
Reed Further Education are recruiting for experienced Exam Invigilator's to join their team.The Role:
What you will need
- To help prepare, monitor and maintain a safe and secure learning environment for students.
- Check attendance, ID and ensure students have the appropriate resources.
- To ensure that the room is left in a tidy condition.
- Maintain confidentiality in all matters relating to examinations at the College.
- To work to promote and apply the College's Safeguarding policy and procedures.
Benefits of working with Reed Further Education:
- GCSE Maths and English A*- C grade or Level 2 equivalent
- Ideally experience working with young adults or in a similar role
- Enhanced DBS on the update service or bee willing to undergo one
When you work with Reed Further Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Access to pension scheme
- Weekly Pay for all candidates
- Continual Professional Development
- Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
- Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
- Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK's largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'ApplyNow'.
If you have any questions, then don't hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.Reed Further Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.