Pertemps Recruitment are pleased to announce they have partnered with a national, Multi Franchise, Main Dealership!If you are looking for a company that can offer not only as much training as you would like but also a life long career, then this Motor Trade business is definitely the company for you!As a well established and growing Motor Group, our client are actively looking for experienced and talented Vehicle Technicians to help them continue to deliver outstanding Customer Satisfaction.The Loughborough dealership are currently on the lookout for an experienced Master Technician to join their team!If you have:
- A relevant formal qualification (City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3) as minimum, in Motor Vehicle Engineering, along with a Master Technician Qualification
- Previous Dealership Workshop experience
- A desire to work for a Dealership that recognises and rewards it's colleagues
Then this may be the opportunity for you!What will you be doing?
You will spend most of your time in the Workshop maintaining vehicles to the highest standards, carrying out inspections, repairs and services and liaising with Service Advisors, Parts Consultants and our client's Customers.You will need to make sure all necessary Vehicle Health Checks are completed and that paperwork is accurate and up to date. You will be responsible for ensuring all jobs are completed within agreed timeframes and that a high level of productivity is maintained. Analysis, diagnostics and road testing vehicles are also a critical part of this role to ensure the client exceed their Customers' expectations.Other important aspects of this role include:
- Technical Knowledge; maintaining a high level of technical knowledge and ensuring you are compliant with manufacturer training requirements.
- Efficiency; consistently maintaining high levels of overall efficiency (hours sold vs. hours attended).
- Quality; upholding Company and manufacturer quality standards and ensuring all work undertaken meets customer expectations in relation to repairs carried out and to ensure repeat repairs are minimised.
- Standards: maintaining your work area, tools and equipment to a high standard and ensuring you understand and comply with all health and safety regulations and that customer vehicles are appropriately protected while in our care.
Working hours for this role are Monday - Friday 0830am - 1700pm plus alternate Saturdays 0830am - 1230pm.Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will have:
- A relevant formal qualification (City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3) as minimum.
- Previous Master Technician experience and a Master Technician qualification
- Previous diagnostic and fault finding experience following relevant procedures.
- A full valid manual UK driving license
- An understanding of delivering high standards of customer satisfaction.
- A positive can-do attitude and team player mentality.
- Self motivation.
- An awareness of Health and Safety in the workplace.
Our fantastic client are able to offer a pay rate of £16.00ph + £2000 annual bonus + Time Saved Bonus resulting in realistic OTE of £45,000pa! As well as this great salary, they also offer an amazing benefits package and first class training!