A great opportunity to join a booming accountancy firm based in the Hampshire area. This business has established themselves as a credible and reliable firm to clients in the UK. As the organisation continues to grow, they are looking for an experienced payroller from a similar sort of background to join the business.
This position will be a stand-alone payroll and will be a full-time office position.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Full range of payroll duties for 40-50 monthly payrolls
- Processing RTI submissions to HMRC monthly and annually as required
- To liaise with clients to develop and maintain good working relationships
- Provide support for payroll queries
- Process tax code changes and statutory payments
- Can process manual calculations
- Monthly CIS processing
What's Required for the Role
- Knowledge of Sage preferred
- Knowledge of CIS required
- Experience working in sole payroll position
- Happy to work in office full time
- Good communication skills
- Comfortable facing clients
If you are interested in this role simply contact David Conteh on or
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.