I am working with a leading Wealth Management firm, with a fantastic reputation down to their high quality and personal approach to financial planning.
The firm in question are looking to add an IFA Administrator to the team, to provide high quality support to the Financial Advisers within the firm, to ensure their clients are serviced with the utmost attention.
Offering a competitive salary and work from home flexiblity.
- Assisting with preparing documents for the Paraplanners and Financial Advisers, covering new business and existing client reviews.
- Provide high quality service to clients over the phone, by email and via post, in a time-efficient manner.
- Liaise with providers and other 3rd parties, to obtain any information that may be needed.
To be considered for this role, ideally you will hold:
- Experience within the Financial Services industry
- Exceptional client service skills, with a genuine interest in helping clients achieve their goals
- Willingness to learn and develop your skills and knowledge
If this sounds like something that could be of interest, please apply and one of our consultants will be in touch.